Once upon a time I used to blog. I’ve been busy with several things. I had a BABY! If you know me, then you probably have already met my son. Anyway I’m pretty sure this blog will be restructured to focus on DIY stuff more. I’ve gotten into several different things lately, one project in particular is how to make a spot welder. I’ll spare you the details because you can easily search YouTube for the same guide. Until next time!
Looking for Something?
This One Time, In:
- Market St Sbux is too busy to be personable... Smh @starbucks. I miss you ladies! http://t.co/7ycVGRBNHb 07:41:20 AM June 11, 2013 from Instagram
- Gavin takes a tumble...: http://t.co/javSJbGmfM via @YouTube 11:04:26 PM June 10, 2013 from Google
- Mama's home!: http://t.co/ndg3sESqSv via @YouTube 10:55:35 PM June 10, 2013 from Google
- Balls to the face: http://t.co/GFIrO8bzOg via @YouTube 10:34:18 PM June 10, 2013 from Google
- Gonna take a while to get used to this! @sfwater #sfwater #sfpuc #leed #building @ San Francisco… http://t.co/tta8M7f7Hf 01:23:12 PM June 10, 2013 from Instagram
- #Amazing Video wall. #sfpuc @sfwater #newdigs #newjob #leed building @ San Francisco Public Utilities… http://t.co/JmEB2hDWY9 11:43:32 AM June 10, 2013 from Instagram
- I think we need a bigger bed. Even Jax is comfy... http://t.co/PGbwuyBFxj 12:56:57 AM June 10, 2013 from Instagram