As you may know, the weather has been pretty stormy lately. In the past few days we’ve had power outages, not a full on black out, but a break in the circuit long enough to turn off my desktop computer which hosts my blog. I’ll try to edit the bios to automatically power up on power restoration, but I just wanted to warn everyone that if this blog is down for any reason, just be patient! I’ll find out sooner or later and bring it back up as soon as I can! Thanks!
Looking for Something?
This One Time, In:
- Market St Sbux is too busy to be personable... Smh @starbucks. I miss you ladies! http://t.co/7ycVGRBNHb 07:41:20 AM June 11, 2013 from Instagram
- Gavin takes a tumble...: http://t.co/javSJbGmfM via @YouTube 11:04:26 PM June 10, 2013 from Google
- Mama's home!: http://t.co/ndg3sESqSv via @YouTube 10:55:35 PM June 10, 2013 from Google
- Balls to the face: http://t.co/GFIrO8bzOg via @YouTube 10:34:18 PM June 10, 2013 from Google
- Gonna take a while to get used to this! @sfwater #sfwater #sfpuc #leed #building @ San Francisco… http://t.co/tta8M7f7Hf 01:23:12 PM June 10, 2013 from Instagram
- #Amazing Video wall. #sfpuc @sfwater #newdigs #newjob #leed building @ San Francisco Public Utilities… http://t.co/JmEB2hDWY9 11:43:32 AM June 10, 2013 from Instagram
- I think we need a bigger bed. Even Jax is comfy... http://t.co/PGbwuyBFxj 12:56:57 AM June 10, 2013 from Instagram